The "F" Word
A team-based Master Chef, a cooking class, a team building event and a superb meal all rolled into one. Our professional chef will teach your team to make the main, it's up to them to replicate it plus add their own individuality with entrée's and desserts.
Fun, Food, Fabulous, Feast, Fancy, Flash, Flour, Focus, Foremost, Frogs (no), Fudge (maybe), Ftc...
A high-energy celebration of great food and great people all rolled in to one tasty team building event!
People have been eating together and celebrating over meals since... well, for as long as anyone can remember. So... with that proven concept, together with a superb venue, professional chef and our team building expertise, The F Word will knock your teams’ socks off and provide you with kudos, satisfying success and a warm afterglow (not just from the wine).
Why Choose The F Word
- It is totally do-able by everyone in your team regardless of physical ability, age, comfort zones or dietary 'challenges'
- It will maximise people’s fun regardless of any ingrained ideas about ‘team building’
- There is no cooking experience needed – you don’t need to be a master chef to get involved
- You will enjoy a restaurant quality meal with your team whilst celebrating your culinary creation – fantastic for group morale!
- You’ll learn some new cooking skills and dishes
- As far as team activities go, this one has it all - including dinner!
Time: 3 - 5 hours Group Size: up to 40 people
The event was put together cleverly, the premises of the event was outstanding which made for a very successful evening. We at Tasti Products would like to thank the people of Team Elevate for bringing it together. We thoroughly enjoyed it.General consensus was that it exceeded expectations. Some of the traditional NZ blokes that came to the event initially thought it would be quite "fluffy" and ended up enjoying themselves fully.
The highlight of the event was stepping back half way through the challenge to consciously observe and witness laughter, concentration, frustration, teamwork, competitiveness all happening at the same time from the 2 teams. Obviously the judging, eating and medal presentation were highlights as well.
Shane Growden | Tasti Food Products