GooseChase blends together the tried-and-true fun of a scavenger hunt with mobile technology. Teams compete using a smartphone with a mobile app, uploading photos and videos to score as many points as possible, in the time allowed.
How It Works
- Participants are arranged into teams and individually download the free application on their phones
- Login and join the tailored game Elevate has created specifically for your team
- Complete Missions by taking videos/photos
- Teams have free reign to attack the Missions in any order
- Keep up-to-date with the competition with Live Leader Boards
- Elevate facilitators play “Big Brother”- monitoring scores and giving out bonus points, making for a fully interactive experience.
At the end of the event, we put together a slideshow of highlights, the winner is announced, and awards are presented.
"We would highly recommend Elevate as a facilitator of a next team event. All staff was required to be fully emerged of in the GooseChase they organized for our company, which resulted in a very cheerful and lively atmosphere for the whole day."- Diana Donker, AgFirst
A GooseChase typically runs for 1.5 hours. This varies slightly with the size of the group and the geographical area that teams need to cover. You supply the phones (one or more phones per team is required) we will supply the event and facilitation.
GooseChase provides a fresh twist on a scavenger hunt, is tons of fun and perfect for large groups, or those tight on time.
Elevate is New Zealand's sole partner for GooseChase and we have customised Missions for NZ teams.
Tailoring GooseChase to Your Team
The length of the event and the 'Missions' themselves are all tailorable to your team. We can also add in Missions that are specific to your company or team.
Contact us to discuss options.