Helping Hands is a truly unique team building opportunity for organisations to make a real difference in the world and, at the same time, build team cohesion and purpose.
In around 2.5 hours, your team will assemble real prosthetic hands for donation to amputee landmine victims (and other people in need), in developing countries.
How It Works
- After an engaging PowerPoint introduction by our facilitator, in groups of 3-5, your teams go about building the Helping Hands.
- Detailed instructions are provided, so all groups are set-up for success.
- As an added challenge, we will make you use only one of your hands during the build process, to further remind you of the higher purpose of the activity.
- Each hand is then put into a carry case, which has been uniquely decorated by each team.
- We then take team photos to put in with the hands, so that the recipients can see who made their hands for them.
Your team, by building these hands, will significantly improve people’s lives – guaranteed! Helping Hands is a unique blend of for-profit and not-for-profit organisations.
"The whole team really enjoyed making the hands and working together. The event was excellent and we would not hesitate to recommend this to any team in the future."- Bell Gully
"I'm normally pretty cynical about team building activities however, the first time I experienced the Helping Hands activity it literally blew me away!"- Matt Henricks, Henricks Consulting
Tailoring Helping Hands to Your Team
The length of the event and the size of the teams are both tailorable to your team.
Contact us to discuss options.
Chris Gulley, Elevate Director, visited Bangalore in January 2018 to fit hands to people in need. Here's a short video from his trip;